A backup fails with the error "Backup failed: Backup account disabled, please contact your administrator".
If you have access to the Storage Platform Console, you can manually re-enable the account there. To do this:
- Open the Account Management view in the Console and nagivate to the relevant account.
- Right-click the account name and click Disable.
- Right-click the account name again and click Enable.
- Open the ESE agent for the account and go to Options.
- Under Backup Account, click on Retrieve Settings. This will refresh the account settings.
You can now retry the backup.