Potential customers can use Redstor's partner directory to find a backup provider in their region and sign up for data protection immediately. As a customer, you will be provided with a link to the partner's RedApp domain, from where you can simply fill in your details and start adding data for backup.
1. On the sign-in page, select a sign-in method (Google, Microsoft or email). Note that this page may display your partner's branding, and not Redstor's as shown here.
2. Enter your email address and click Continue.
3. Create a strong, unique password and click Continue.
4. You will also need to set up two-factor authentication for additional security. Click Get started to proceed.
5. Download an authenticator app such as Microsoft Authenticator or Google Authenticator (if you don't already have one installed) and add the RedApp to it using the provided QR code. When you're ready, click Continue.
6. You will be asked to enter a one-time passcode from your authenticator app. Enter the code. You will automatically be taken to the next page.
7. You will then need to accept our terms and conditions. At the bottom of the page, tick the provided box and click Continue.