You can use the RedApp to create and manage users for your own organisation and for partner/customer organisations. A user can be assigned customised access (e.g. to a specific product, customer, or group of customers) and permissions (e.g. add/edit/delete information, or view only). If a user has been given the required level of permissions, they can also manage other users (e.g. change their permissions or assigned products). Read more about user roles here.
User access to the RedApp, as well as certain data-related actions, are secured with two-factor authentication (2FA).
Watch our video or follow the steps below.
1. On the RedApp home page, click the Add button and select Add users.
You can also click on Customers in the sidebar to get to the Customer Overview, from where you can also perform this action.
2. Select the partner/s and/or companies, as well as products, that you want this user to have access to.
3. Select a role for this user. Read more about user roles here.
4. Add the user's email address. You can also add multiple addresses for users that will have the same access and role.
5. Click Customise permissions to set more granular permissions for this role. You can also edit the permissions for a specific user at any time.
The permissions options will vary based on the user's role. For a view-only user, you will see the following:
For an admin user, you will see the following:
6. Set which notifications this user should receive.
7. Select which single sign-on providers this user can make use of.
When you're ready, click Invite user. An email will be sent to each of the addresses you provided.
- If the user does not receive the email within a reasonable amount of time, you can resend the invite. On the Manage users page, expand the menu next to the pending user's name and click Resend invite.
- User invites expire after 48 hours, and will need to be resent after this time.
- If the user has been invited in error, follow the same steps, but click Delete user.
Once a new user has activated their account, they can edit their profile by clicking on the icon at the top right.
1. Click on the Settings icon and go to Manage users.
2. Locate the user you want to edit and expand its menu. Select Edit user.
3. Make any changes you need to, then click Update user.
1. On the Manage users page, locate the relevant user and expand its menu. Click Disable user.
2. Confirm the action by clicking Disable.
1. On the Manage users page, locate the relevant user and expand its menu. Click Delete user.
2. Confirm the action by clicking Delete.