Backup and restore of Office 365 mail (currently in preview) forms part of our Cloud to Cloud service offering. Use the guide below to manage your mail backups.
1. Go to the Redstor cloud portal and click + Add new backup set in the sidebar.
2. Enter a name for your new backup set and click Next.
3. Select Mail and click Next.
4. Click Next to go to your web browser and authenticate your account.
5. Select the relevant Microsoft account from the presented list and accept the permissions. You will now see your new backup set.
1. Click Accounts or the Select Accounts button to open the accounts manager.
2. Select the name(s) of the account(s) you want to add to this backup set and click Save. (You can also use the Search accounts field to find a specific account.)
3. After the selection has saved, the Backup now button will be enabled. Click this button to run a backup, or Close to exit.
4. The accounts will now be listed on the backup set page.
1. On the backup set page, click Backup schedule.
2. Configure the backup schedule as desired and click Save.
1. Click on the desired backup set in the sidebar to select it. Its page will open.
2. Click Recover data. This option will only be available if a backup of the set has successfully completed.
3. Select the account(s) you would like to restore and click Next.
4. Select a restore option from the checkboxes and a backup date from the drop-down list. Then click Recover.
Note: Mail, Contacts and Calendar items are recovered with all the original metadata.
1. Click the bin icon next to the backup set name.
2. When prompted for confirmation, click Yes, delete now.
Click the notepad icon next to the backup set name and edit the name as required.