To assist in diagnosing issues that have not been seen before, your Redstor Support officer may need improved (i.e. debug-level) logging, known as trace logging. To put the relevant StorageServer or MirrorServer into trace or debug mode for this purpose, do the following:
1. On the relevant StorageServer or MirrorServer, navigate to the directory C:\Program Files\Attix5 Pro\Storage Platform\
2. Make a copy of the StorageServer.NLog.Config file in case you need to roll back to it, then open the file in a text editor.
3. Find the section near the bottom that contains
4. Change "Info" to "Trace" or "Debug" . It should now show as
5. Save the file. There is no need to restart the Storage Server service - it will now output trace logs.
WARNING: Do NOT leave a server in trace mode for prolonged periods, as logs can be extremely large in size and may overfill your C: drive.