- In the Account Management view in the Management Console, expand the Storage Platform tree and select the name of the Group to which the Account belongs.
- In the workspace to the right, in the Accounts tab, right-click the name of the Account you wish to move and click Change Group.
- In the dialog box that appears, choose a new Group for the Account from the Select Target Group drop-down menu.
- Tick the Move the allocated licences box and click OK. The Account will now be listed under the new Group in the Account Management view.
- An Account cannot be moved into a Group if doing so will cause that Group's storage limit to be exceeded. See Article 1025 for more on Group storage limits.
- If you move an Account from a Group that is configured for mirroring to a Group that is not configured for mirroring, the Account will be deleted from the MirrorServer after the retention period has elapsed (default: 24 hours).
- If you move an Account from a Group on a StorageServer that is configured for mirroring to a Group on another StorageServer that is configured for mirroring, the Account will be moved between MirrorServers automatically. No manual MirrorServer configuration is necessary.