1. To change the ESE default service port, stop the Redstor backup service.
- Right-click the Windows key and go to Computer Management.
- Expand the Services and Applications category at the bottom left and click Services.
- Right-click > Stop each of the Redstor components in the list on the right.
2. Close the backup client interface and the close the system tray icon.
3. In Windows Explorer, browse to the folder where the backup client is installed (default C:\Program Files\Redstor Pro\Backup Client ESE) and open the file a5backup.properties in Notepad.
4. Edit the entries below:
where 10001/2/3 are the port numbers that you want to use. Each entry should have a different number.
5. Restart the backup service, open the backup client and confirm that you can initiate a backup.