1. Navigate to the certificate's location on the machine running the Storage Platform Console. The default location is C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Redstor Backup Pro\Console\Certificates, but it may differ depending on your operating system.
There are three files in the Group folder. These are:
2. Zip the groupcert.csr file and attach it to a new support ticket, mentioning that it is a re-activation of an existing Group Certificate. A new groupcertsigned.crt file will be sent back in a zipped format.
3. Unzip the new file and replace the existing one.
Note: If the file name has the format Groupname-groupcertsigned.crt, first rename the file to groupcertsigned.crt.
4. Open the Console, right-click on the relevant Group in the Account Management view and click Certificate.
5. Click Upload Group Certificate and supply the passphrase. The re-activated certificate will be uploaded. You can then view any encryption keys captured before the certificate expired.