The easiest method of recovering an AccountServer database is by using the Storage Platform Console.
1. Open the Console and connect to the relevant AccountServer if necessary.
2. Navigate to the Storage Platform Configuration view.
3. Attach your StorageServer(s). If the StorageServer is not available, attach a corresponding MirrorServer as a StorageServer.
4. On the toolbar at the top, click the Restore DB button.
5. Select Yes to confirm.
6. A dialog box will be displayed when the restore completes successfully.
7. Confirm that all your StorageServers are listed and accessible and that all your groups and users are listed.
Note: If the groups and users are not visible after the restore, disconnect the console and connect to the AccountServer again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.