The easiest method of recovering an AccountServer database is by using the Storage Platform Management Console.
- Open the Console and connect to the relevant AccountServer.
- Navigate to the Storage Platform Configuration view.
- Attach your StorageServer(s). If the StorageServer is not available, attach a corresponding MirrorServer as a StorageServer.
- On the toolbar at the top, click the Restore DB button.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- A dialog box will be displayed when the restore completes successfully.
- Confirm that all your StorageServers are listed and accessible.
- Confirm that all your Groups and users are listed.
Note: If the groups and users are not visible after the restore, disconnect the console and connect to the AccountServer again.
Old Article ID: 313
Posted: 12 Jun, 2015 by Van Rensburg J.