To enable you to perform Full System Recovery to Azure, one of the following roles must be assigned to your Azure service principal: Azure Resource Manager Owner, Azure Resource Manager Contributor, or Storage Account Contributor. To assign one of these roles to your service principal, follow the steps below.
1. In the Azure portal, go to Subscriptions.
2. Click on the name of the relevant subscription.
3. Go to Access control (IAM).
4. Go to Role assignments.
5. Click on Add > Add role assignment.
6. Search for any of the roles you need (in this case Azure Resource Manager Owner, Azure Resource Manager Contributor, or Storage Account Contributor). Click on the role name, then click Next.
7. Click on Select members.
8. Search for your service principal name (it will start with "Redstor Azure Management", followed by a GUID). Click on the name, then click Select.
9. The service principal name will now be listed under Members. Click Review + Assign to proceed.
10. Confirm that the role assignment is as desired and click Review + Assign again.