You can use the RedApp to manage your partner/customer organisations (also known as "companies" in the RedApp). You can also assign users to specific organisations, giving them customised access (e.g. to a specific product, customer, or group of customers) and permissions (e.g. add/edit/delete information, or view only). If a user has been given the required level of permissions, they can also manage other users (e.g. change their permissions or assigned products). User access to the RedApp, as well as certain data-related actions, are secured with two-factor authentication (2FA).
Watch our video or follow the steps below.
1. To create a customer/partner company, go to your RedApp home page. Click the Add button and select Add customers.
You can also click on Customers in the sidebar to get to the Customer Overview, from where you can also perform this action.
2. In the Add customers form, select whether you are adding an end customer or a partner/reseller.
3. By default, the new customer/partner will be assigned to the partner that the active user is an admin for. To assign the customer to a different partner, click Change. In the box that opens, select the new partner and click Assign partner.
4. If you wish to create a first admin for the new customer/partner, enable Create first user and add an email address for this admin in the workspace to the right.
To change the identity providers this admin can make use of, click Change. In the box that opens, select or deselect the relevant provider/s and click Save and close.
5. Provide a name for this customer/partner. You can also add additional customers/partners that share the settings you have specified by clicking Add another customer.
If you have a large number of customers to add, you can go to the Import using CSV tab and upload a CSV file containing the customer names. Use our provided template as a guide.
When you have listed all the relevant customer names, click Add customers.
1. Go to Customers in the sidebar and then to All customers.
2. Locate the customer/partner you want to edit.
- To move a customer company from one partner to another, select the company name and click Edit > Re-assign to a different partner.
- To change a customer to a partner, select the company name and click Edit > Change to partner.
- You can also do either of these actions for multiple companies at once.
- To make other changes to the customer/partner, expand its menu and select Company profile.
3. On the company profile, make the required changes.
- You can change the company's status from a customer to a partner, or vice versa.
- You can change the customer name.
- You can change which partner this customer is assigned to.
- You can change which identity providers this customer can use.
Once you have made your changes, click Update settings.
1. On the All customers page, locate the relevant customer/partner. Expand its menu and click Delete.
2. Confirm the action by clicking Delete customer.