When setting up Google Workspace backups, the following presents: "Error 400: admin_policy_enforced".
This occurs because the Redstor Cloud Backup app, which is required for authentication in the RedApp, has not been installed to your domain yet.
1. In the RedApp, go to Google Workspace in the sidebar on the left.
2. Click Add at the top right.
3. Select the service you want to set up, e,g, Drive.
4. On the permission card, click Next.
5. You will need to log into Google, after which you will see the following screen. Click on Get the Redstor app.
6. You will be taken to the Redstor Cloud Backup page on the Google Marketplace. Click on Domain Install.
7. Click Continue.
8. Agree to the terms and conditions and click Allow.
9. Click Done to exit the installation wizard.
10. Close the Google Marketplace tab in your browser to return to the RedApp. Our system will have picked up that permissions have been allowed and you will see a summary of your backup selection.
Article is closed for comments.