1. We are pleased to announce that we are now listed on the Xero Marketplace.
2. We have made several enhancements to our customer and company dashboards, including:
- Improved overview cards
- A cleaner experience when navigating machine backups
- Alphabetical sorting of customer names in the sidebar
3. Microsoft 365 Product Administrators can now initiate recoveries for their product from the RedApp.
4. We have added additional security measures. After three login attempts with invalid credentials, a user will now be locked out of their account for 30 minutes or until an administrator unlocks the account. For security purposes, users will also not be allowed to re-use passwords from now on.
|Issues restoring large M365 mailboxes due to throttling pressure
|Exchange SIR - less data after clearing date selection
|Double logging of backups in audit trail
|Error 403 during Google Drive backup
|Backup set deletion not reporting in audit trail
|Exchange backups fail with "Collection was modified" error
|SharePoint restore fails - invalid list template
|SharePoint restore - files recovered to multiple new sites
|Machines: Navigating to overview kicks you back to home
|New backup sets created with suffix "01"
|Incorrect link specified during PST restore
|SharePoint delta scan missing metadata