Get the latest Redstor Pro installers from the Downloads section.
Storage Platform Console
1. This month, we implemented several measures to strengthen our security.
- We introduced a new minimum character length and complexity level for passwords for the Console and Agent, as well as for encryption keys.
- The Console will also no longer support the option to save connection passwords.
- We have built exponential backoff into the login process for the Console, which means that the waiting time between login attempts will increase with every failed attempt.
- We've made some security improvements to our APIs.
- On our infrastructure, we've replaced any weak cipher suites with stronger ones. We are proud to have an A+ rating from SSL Labs.
The default target VM size used by Full System Recovery to Azure now excludes A and B series VMs.
|Fix Azure Blob upload progress
|Backup failed to complete: variableValue of 47DC is null
|InstantData button shows incorrect text
|service.RemoveRightsFromRoleAccess removes right from any Role
|NullReferenceException in Base.RebuildDataIndex