The Redstor Storage Platform allows your organisation to replace internal single-factor authentication (i.e. username and password) with single sign-on (SSO) through Google Cloud Identity. Read more here.
To set up identity management through Google, follow the steps below.
1. On the Control Centre home page, click on the gear (Settings) icon at the top right.
2. Select Google Cloud Identity.
3. You will be prompted for the following information:
To obtain this information:
- Log into the Google Cloud Platform.
- Go to Select a project > New project.
- Enter a name and location for the project and click Create.
- Click on OAuth consent screen and provide the required details.
- Click on Credentials and select OAuth client ID.
- Under Application type, select Web application.
- Supply a user-friendly name to identify the app, e.g. Redstor Control Centre.
- In the Authorised redirect URIs field, enter the URI provided above the setup form in the Control Centre.
- A Client ID and Client Secret will be generated - copy and paste these into the Control Centre form.
4. To complete the setup process in the Control Centre, enter
access_type=offline,prompt=consent in in the Extra Options field. Then click Submit.
For more help, see this guide.