The Redstor Storage Platform allows your organisation to replace internal single-factor authentication (i.e. username and password) with single sign-on (SSO) through Microsoft Azure Active Directory. Read more here.
To set up identity management through Azure AD, follow the steps below.
1. On the Control Centre home page, click on the gear (Settings) icon at the top right.
2. Select Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
3. You will be prompted for the following information:
To obtain this information:
- Log into the Microsoft Azure portal.
- Choose Azure Active Directory in the sidebar on the left.
At the top of the page you will see your domain name as registered with Microsoft (e.g. enterprise.com). Copy and paste this into the Tenant Domain field in the Control Centre form.
- Go to App Registrations.
- Click on New registration.
- Enter a user-friendly name to identify the app, e.g. Redstor Control Centre.
- Under Supported account types, select the first option (Accounts in this organizational directory only).
- Under Redirect URI (optional), select Web and enter the URI provided above the setup form in the Control Centre.
- Copy the application ID that is generated. Copy and paste this into the Client ID field in the Control Centre form.
- Add a password by going to Settings > Keys > Password. Copy and paste this into the Client Secret field in the Control Centre form.
4. To complete the setup process in the Control Centre, leave the Extra Options field blank and click Submit.
For more help, see this guide.