The Redstor Storage Platform allows your organisation to replace internal single-factor authentication (i.e. username and password) with single sign-on (SSO) through Microsoft Azure Active Directory. Read more here.
To set up identity management through Azure AD, follow the steps below. Note that this action can only be performed by tenant owners.
1. On the Control Centre home page, click on the gear (Settings) icon at the top right.
2. Select Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
3. You will be prompted for the following information:
To obtain this information:
- Log into the Microsoft Azure portal.
- Choose Azure Active Directory in the sidebar on the left.
At the top of the page or within Tenant information you will see your Primary domain as registered with Microsoft (e.g. contoso.com). Copy and paste this into the Tenant Domain field in the Control Centre form.
- Go to App Registrations.
- Click on New registration.
- Enter a user-friendly name to identify the app, e.g. Redstor Control Centre.
- Under Supported account types, select the first option (Accounts in this organizational directory only).
- Under Redirect URI (optional), select Web and enter the URI provided above the setup form in the Control Centre.
Depending on which Redstor platform your use, this will be one of the following:
Note: You will need to add a second URI for the Redstor web app if you make use of it.
- https://api.pro.redstor.com/auth/token (web app)
- ZA & IS
- https://zasp.pro.redstor.com/auth/token (web app)
- Click Register.
- Copy the application ID that is generated. Copy and paste this into the Client ID field in the Control Centre form.
- Add a password by going to Certificates & Secrets > Client Secrets > New Client Secret. Copy and paste the value into the Client Secret field in the Control Centre form.
4. To complete the setup process in the Control Centre, leave the Extra Options field blank and click Submit.
For more help, see this guide.
Note: To ensure both new & older interfaces work with this process, you may wish to add further redirect URIs listed here: