Redstor's Azure Mobility service gives you quick access to your data during a disaster by automatically creating a virtual machine in Azure and recovering your backed-up machine there. Aside from being useful in a disaster scenario, Azure Mobility can also be employed to migrate physical servers to Azure with minimal fuss.
How do I enable Mobility?
You will need an Azure Mobility licence to recover or migrate using this functionality.
- If you are an existing Redstor customer: Please contact your account manager or Redstor Support to request a licence.
- If you are an AppDirect customer: Please follow the steps below.
1. In AppDirect, go to My Applications.
2. Under the icon for Cloud Backup and Archiving, click on Upgrade to Paid Edition.
3. Select Azure Mobility and click Continue.
4. Accept the terms of service and click Place Order.
Should you wish to cancel your Mobility subscription after completing your recovery or migration, follow these steps:
1. In My Applications, on the icon for Cloud Backup and Archiving, click on the cog and choose Manage App.
2. Click on Cancel Subscription.
3. Click Yes to confirm the cancellation.
How do I use Mobility?
Please use the guides below: