Get the latest Redstor Pro installers from the Downloads section.
Enterprise Server Edition
Our malware detection functionality is now available! Once you have enabled this feature, any suspicious files in your data will:
- be detected by our systems and flagged in the Restore view,
- remain in a quarantined state until marked as safe or deleted using the Redstor web app,
- become unavailable for recovery. If a malicious file is accidentally selected for recovery as the result of a folder selection, the file will not be restored and an error message will be displayed.
- More information on malware detection here.
We have resolved an issue where the ESE agent failed to close during a automated upgrade on macOS 10 Catalina or macOS 11 Big Sur.
The Archiving settings now include a link to our help article on Archiving. A default exclusion for C:\Users has also been added.
Java has been updated to 11.0.9 for the MacOS agent to resolve a failing auto update issue.
Malware detection is now included in the Storage Platform Console's activity view.More information on malware detection here.
- The Storage Platform installer logs are now located in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp.
|37047||SIMS toolpath is not converted during SE to ESE conversion|
|36661||NullPointerException during backup on OSX|
|36649||Custom inclusion/exclusion filter removed after running the system report|
|36609||Archive scanning of Windows Temp not skipped|
|36546||macOS auto update fails to kill GUI and perform update|
Article is closed for comments.