Enterprise Server Edition
Our malware detection functionality is now available! Once you have enabled this feature, any suspicious files in your data will:
- be detected by our systems and flagged in the Restore view,
- remain in a quarantined state until marked as safe or deleted using the Redstor web app,
- become unavailable for recovery. If a malicious file is accidentally selected for recovery as the result of a folder selection, the file will not be restored and an error message will be displayed.
- More information on malware detection here.
We have resolved an issue where the ESE agent failed to close during a automated upgrade on macOS 10 Catalina or macOS 11 Big Sur.
The Archiving settings now include a link to our help article on Archiving. A default exclusion for C:\Users has also been added.
Java has been updated to 11.0.9 for the MacOS agent to resolve a failing auto update issue.
Malware detection is now included in the Storage Platform Console's activity view.More information on malware detection here.
- The Storage Platform installer logs are now located in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp.
The following issues have been resolved:
Red: Critical issues Green: Issues fixed in update
|ESE Backup Client|
|37047||SIMS toolpath is not converted during SE to ESE conversion|
|36661||NullPointerException during backup on OSX|
|36649||Custom inclusion/exclusion filter removed after running the system report|
|36609||Archive scanning of Windows Temp not skipped|
|36546||macOS auto update fails to kill GUI and perform update|