Backup and recovery of machines form part of our web app service. To restore a machine, you need to have done at least one backup of it using the Redstor web app.
To recover a machine:
1. Log into the Redstor web app.
2. Click on Machines in the sidebar.
3. Click on the relevant machines folder.
4. Click on the relevant machine's name.
5. Click on the menu icon at the top right.
6. Expand the Recover option and click on Recover using InstantData.
7. An InstantData agent will be downloaded. One the download is complete, run the application. Select your recovery option and follow the prompts. See Article 1169 for more information.