Backup and recovery of machines form part of our cloud service. To recover a machine, you need to have done at least one backup of it.
To recover a machine:
1. Log into the RedApp.
2. Click on Machines in the sidebar.
3. Click on the relevant machines folder.
4. Click on the relevant machine's name.
5. Click on the menu icon at the top right.
6. Expand the Recover option and click on Recover using InstantData.
7. An InstantData agent will be downloaded. Once the download is complete, run the application. Select your recovery option and follow the prompts. See Article 1169 for more information.
Note: You can also recover/migrate the entire backed-up machine into the cloud by using our Azure Mobility functionality. Read more here.