To assist in diagnosing issues that have not been seen before, your Redstor Support officer may need improved (i.e. debug-level) logging, known as trace logging. To put the relevant StorageServer or MirrorServer into trace mode for this purpose, do the following:
1. On the relevant StorageServer or MirrorServer, navigate to the directory C:\Program Files\Attix5 Pro\Storage Platform\.
2. Make a copy of the StorageServer.NLog.Config file in case you need to roll back to it, then open the file in a text editor.
3. Find the section near the bottom that contains
4. Change "Info" to "Trace". It should now show as
5. Save the file. There is no need to restart the Storage Server service - it will now output trace logs.
WARNING: Do NOT leave a server in trace mode for prolonged periods, as logs can be extremely large in size and may overfill your C: drive.