Our Enterprise Server Edition (ESE) Data Management Agent helps you easily manage backups and restores.
- Open the latest Enterprise Server Edition package (e.g. Redstor Pro ESE_18.104.22.16871.pkg) to start the installation.
- In the Introduction step, click Continue.
- Select a Destination and Continue
- In the Installation Type step, click Install.
- The installation will start. Provide your password at the prompt.
- The installation is now complete. Review the summary regarding disk access permissions (also see step 10). Click Close to complete.
- Launch the Redstor Pro ESE application.
- Provide your password to add your user as a backup administrator.
- A confirmation will be shown.
- Launch the Redstor Pro ESE application again.
- The ESE user interface will start to load. A prompt will display regarding full disk acccess permissions. Click OK to allow the Redstor application full disk access.
- You are now ready to create an account and select files for backup. For more information on account creation, see Article 104 from Step 3 onwards.
- If you do not allow 'Full Disk Access' permission, you may see errors such as "Skipping an included folder...Operation not permitted".
- Full System Backup in ESE is not supported on Mac.
- Converting from SE to ESE is not supported on Mac. We recommend installing ESE and creating a new backup account.
- If you encounter issues and require remote support from Redstor, use this guide for controlling Mac with TeamViewer.