1. Go to https://cloudpro.redstor.com/login and enter your credentials.
2. Click the OneDrive tab in the sidebar on the left to open your OneDrive view.
3. Click Recover Data.
4. In the dialog box that appears, select what you want to do.
5. If you chose Recover using InstantData, select how long you want the InstantData link to be valid.
6. Select the accounts you want to recover data from and click Next.
7. Select the point from which you want to restore.
8. If you chose Custom, select the date from which to restore for each account. Your restore will then be queued; you can view its progress in the sidebar on the left.