Watch our how-to video below, or read on for more detailed instructions.
1. Go to the Redstor cloud portal and enter your credentials.
2. Click Add a new backup set in the sidebar on the left.
3. Create a name for your new backup set and keep the option Office365 ticked. Click Next.
4. Select OneDrive and click Next. You will now need to sign in to Office365.
5. Back on the Search portal, click the OneDrive tab in the sidebar on the left.
6. In the Accounts tab on the right, select the OneDrive accounts you want to back up.
7. In the Backup Schedule tab in the centre, click Add Backup Schedule and set your preferences. Alternatively, click Backup now to backup immediately.
Note: Version history will not be backed up.