Get the latest Redstor Pro installers from the Downloads section.
Enterprise Server Edition
You can now perform Full System Recovery to Azure on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and CentOS 7.
- See Article 1224 for requirements, instructions and more.
Storage Platform Console
The option to enable remote access has been added in the ESE deployment wizard.
The Plug-ins & Features column in the Storage Platform Console has been improved to list the correct details for Cloud to Cloud accounts that are backing up Contacts and Calendars.
The command-line argument for InstantDataFSR.exe has been extended to include Azure as a target. For more information, see Article 1184.
Bare Metal Recovery has been removed from InstantData > Share and InstantData > Open and is now included as a target option in the FSR user interface.
- This gives you more flexibility when recovering, for example to configure volume sizes.
- It also simplifies the BMR process by including all relevant information in a script so you don't need to manually add everything at the command prompt. For more information, see Article 1279.
Cloud to Cloud
- Single item recovery support for Sharepoint
- Navigate subsites, folders and files
- Search for files to recover (is it files only you can search?)
- Restore back to your original Sharepoint site or select a new location (creates a new site)
- Restore deleted sites to a new location
The following issues have been resolved:
Red: Critical issues Green: Issues fixed in update
|Storage Platform Console|
|30579||Disable filter option in account view for non-admin user|
|ESE Backup Client|
|32562||Error "Skipping attributes for ..." logged for all files on ??? filesystem on Linux|
|32388||Backup fails with error "Backup failed: key (SYMLINK_MARKER) not found in extra map cache"|