1. Open the Storage Platform Management Console in the Account Management view.
2. Right-click the name of the group to which the backup client belongs, and click Configure.
3. In the Updates tab, select one of the options:
- Storage Platform Default - This option sets the client to follow the setting of its Storage Platform, whether that is to update automatically or not. If the Storage Platform is set to update automatically, the client will update automatically. If the Storage Platform is set not to update automatically, the client will not update automatically.
- Yes - This option sets the client to update automatically whenever a new version is released.
- No - Selecting this option means the client will not update automatically and will need to be updated manually.