Redstor's Search function enables you to do centralised searching and deletion across all your data. Once you have activated the function using the steps below, see this guide for information on how to use Search.
To activate the Search function:
- Request a Group Certificate for the relevant group.
- After the certificate has been signed and returned, upload it to the AccountServer.
- Open the Console in the Account Management view.
- Right-click the relevant Group name and go to Certificate.
- Click Sign Search Certificate.
- This option will not be visible unless the certificate has been uploaded to the AccountServer.
- Signing the Group Certificate will start data ingestion from that group, which will enable the group to be searched.
- Once data ingestion is done, the Search option will be available.