1. Connect the Snapshot disk to a Windows host that has a Management Console installed.
Note: You will need to have collection admin rights.
2. Check that you can see the following in the Snapshot disk: E:\Snapshot\<GUID>\Datefolder (e.g. E:\Snapshot\3f0ca8fb-d478-4056-978d-50966eb15538\20180404090145)
3. Open the Management Console in the Account Management view and go to Tools > Snapshots.
4. In the Upload Multiple Snapshots dialog box, Browse to the Snapshot disk and select the GUID folder.
5. Click Start Upload to start the import process. The time this takes depends on the size of the Snapshot.
6. Once completed, the Result column in the bottom text field will contain the word "Successful".
7. At this point, the backup account will be automatically re-enabled for backups and normal incremental backups can be resumed.