1. In the Backup Selection tab of the Redstor Pro ESE client, select the data that you wish to protect. (To check the size of the backup once you have selected all the relevant data, click the Size button in the toolbar at the top.)
2. Insert a USB disk into the server or present it as a network share.
3. In the backup client, go to Tools > Snapshot > Export Backup Snapshot.
4. In the dialog box that appears, tick the box The next backup must be a Snapshot backup. To backup all the data from the client, also tick Force a full backup.
5. Select the USB or network share as the Location and click Backup Now.
6. Once the Snapshot backup has finished, check the backup logs for any warnings or errors.
Note: The backup account will be disabled and will report an error on any scheduled backups until the Snapshot as been uploaded into the Redstor datacenter by the Management Console.