- In the Storage Platform Management Console, open the Storage Platform Configuration view.
Right-click AccountServer and click Configure.
Open the Updates tab
Tick the checkbox Automatically download updates.
Specify which version to download: Latest / Latest -1 / Preview
Add the list of recipients to receive the notification. Separate multiple email addresses with a semi-colon
- Click on OK to apply the settings.
- Older versions of the Console will not auto update and must be manually updated to the latest version first.
- The Update button will only show if a version newer than the connecting Console is available on the AccountServer.
Additional information on the update process
- The AccountServer will periodically download Console installers for all brands found on the AccountServer (to the Installer\Console or ClientUpdates folder).
- To expedite downloads, open the Console in the Storage Platform Configuration view. Right-click the relevant AccountServer and go to Advanced > Update Licence Info.
- If a Console connects with a brand not yet available on the AccountServer (Installer\Console folder), the AccountServer will start downloading this branded Console installer. It will become available to Consoles when they connect after the download is complete.