From v15.01 (build 15113) it is possible to restore data to a network share via the alternative path restore option.
Supported Data Sources For Network Share Restore
Files and Folders
1. Choose the data source you are looking to restore from from the restore tab.
2. Having chosen the data source select the point in time you wish to recover data from.
3. This will then present the available data that can be recovered.
4. At this point select the data to be recovered and the specify the path for the data to be restored to using the "restore to" field.
5. "Selecting the "restore" button will then initiate the restore.
Should you require further information regarding the restoring to network locations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org