Centrastor virtual portals can be branded by applying a custom "skin". By default, all Centrastor virtual portals have the Redstor "Centrastor" branding applied, but this can be overridden using the following instructions.
- First request from Redstor the current base "skin".
- Extract the ZIP file received to a temporary location.
- Edit the HTML and CSS files contained within as desired
- Replace the image files contained within as desired
- Create a new ZIP file of the required content.
To upload the skin file to your virtual portal, contact Redstor support and provide the customisations in the ZIP file. A Redstor portal administrator will then load the skin and make it available.