To upload a group certificate to the storage platform console please follow the instructions below. For information regarding generating group certificates please see KB-OLB-0027 Requesting a Group Certificate.
- Navigate to the certificate on the machine running the storage platform console. The directory may differ depending on your operating system.
> Windows Server 2008/Windows 7/Windows Vista: C:\Users\[Current user]\AppData\Roaming\Attix5 Pro\Console\Certificates
> Windows Server 2003/Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\[Current user]\Application Data\Attix5 Pro\Console\Certificates\
- The certificates folder contains subfolders for each collection and/or backup group on the Storage Platform. Paste the "groupcertsigned.crt" file into the relevant group folder. Example: C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Attix5 Pro\Console\Certificates\DEMOonlinebackup.redstor.com
- From the storage platform console please navigate to the "Account Management" tab
- Right-click the group name and then click certificate from the drop-down menu
- Then click "Upload Group Certificate"
Each Backup Account user’s encryption key will be captured when the Account performs a successful backup.