- Firstly locate the certificate files on the machine running the storage platform console. The location of these files is detailed in article KB-OLB-011.
There are three files in the backup group’s folder. These are:
- Please zip the "groupcert.csr" file and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state that it is a re-activation of an existing group certificate. A new "groupcertsigned.crt" file will be sent back in a zipped format.
- Please unzip the new file and replace the existing one.
- Open the storage platform console, right-click on the relevant backup group in the "Account Management" section and then click "Certificate".
- Click "Upload Group Certificate" and supply the passphrase.
The re-activated certificate will be uploaded and you can then view any encryption keys captured before the certificate expired.