1. Navigate to the certificate on the machine running the Storage Platform Management Console. The default location is C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Redstor Backup Pro\Console\Certificates, but it may differ depending on your operating system.
There are three files in the backup group’s folder. These are:
2. Zip the "groupcert.csr" file and email it to email@example.com, mentioning that it is a re-activation of an existing group certificate. A new "groupcertsigned.crt" file will be sent back in a zipped format.
3. Unzip the new file and replace the existing one.
4. Open the Console, right-click on the relevant backup group in the Account Management view and click Certificate.
5. Click Upload Group Certificate and supply the passphrase. The re-activated certificate will be uploaded. You can then view any encryption keys captured before the certificate expired.