To reconnect to an account you will need to load the client and go to Tools>Wizards>Account Wizard.
- You will asked to place in the platform DNS, Group name & account create key. Sometimes this information is already stored and you may just click next.
- Choose "I want to connect to an existing Backup Account".
- You will then need to enter your backup account name, password, & encryption key. If you have not uninstalled the client the password & encryption key will be auto filled.
- If you have any Proxy settings, please click the "Set up connection settings..." hyperlink to enter those.
- Choose the Reconnect option.
Backup Account verification failed: user not found - Your Group name or Account name is incorrect.
Backup Account verification failed: wrong password used - Your password is incorrect.
Backup Account verification failed: wrong key used - Your encryption key is incorrect.