To reconnect to an account:
1. Open the Redstor ESE backup client and go to Tools > Wizards > Account Wizard.
2. Supply the platform DNS, group name and account create key. (If this information is already stored, you can just click Next.)
3. Choose I want to connect to an existing Backup Account.
4. You will then need to enter your backup account name, password and encryption key. If you did not uninstall the client, the password and encryption key will be autofilled.
5. If you have any proxy settings, click Set up connection settings... and enter them. Then click Next.
6. Click Reconnect.