To reconnect to an Account:
1. Open the Redstor ESE Agent and go to Tools > Wizards > Account Wizard.
2. Supply the platform DNS, group name and account create key. (If this information is already stored, you can just click Next.)
3. Choose I want to connect to an existing Backup Account.
4. You will then need to enter your Account name, password and encryption key. If you did not uninstall the Agent, the password and encryption key will be autofilled.
5. If you have any proxy settings, click Set up connection settings... and enter them. Then click Next.
6. Click Reconnect.