To reconnect to an account:
1. Open the ESE Agent and go to Tools > Wizards > Account Wizard.
2. Supply the platform address, the group name (group GUID for collections created in the RedApp), and the group's account create key.
- If this information is already stored, you can just click Next.
- If you do not have this information to hand, follow these steps.
3. Choose I want to connect to an existing Backup Account.
4. You will then need to enter your account name, password and encryption key. If you did not uninstall the Agent, the password and encryption key will be autofilled.
Note: If the account was created in the RedApp, the password will have been randomly generated. The password will need to be reset before attempting to reconnect.
5. If you make use of any proxy settings, click Set up connection settings... and enter them. Then click Next.
6. Click Reconnect.