Removing unnecessary Client Update packs from your AccountServer
Client Update packs can take up a large amount of space on your AccountServer. You can delete outdated Client Update packs to free up disk space by following these steps:
- On your AccountServer machine, navigate to the Client Updates folder. By default, this folder is located at:
- C:\ProgramData\Attix5 Pro\AS_Service\ClientUpdates on Windows Server 2008
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Attix5 Pro\AS_Service\ClientUpdates on Windows Server 2003
- Navigate into the appropriate Java folder (e.g. Java5) and then into the relevant protocol folder (e.g. 56).
- Delete the version folders of all the Client Updates that you no longer need. Attix5 recommends that you retain each of the latest major versions.
Old Article ID: 205
Posted: 23 Nov, 2012 by -- .