- To change the service default port, stop the Attix5 Pro DL or SE service in the Services window (accessed from the Control Panel). Close the Backup Client interface and exit the System Tray icon.
- Browse to the folder where Attix5 Pro DL or SE is installed (default path is C:\Program Files\Attix5 Pro\Backup Client DL / SE).
- Open the a5backup.properties file.
- Add the entry service.port=10001 where 10001 is the port number that you want to use.
- Start the Attix5 Pro DL or SE service again.
- Open the Backup Client and confirm that you can initiate a backup.
Old Article ID: 115
Posted: 29 Feb, 2012 by Van Rensburg J.