If Agent interface fails to open or you cannot configure a plugin or problems during a restore, run the GUI in test mode to get additional info to assist Support with troubleshooting.
- Close the backup interface if it is open.
- Open a command prompt. It is best to run this as an administrator user.
- Navigate to the Agent install folder (default location C:\Program Files\Attix5 Pro\Backup Client SE).
- Run the following command: testfromdos.bat. This will load the interface in test mode and show error messages in the command prompt window if it fails to load.
- In the event of plugin configuration problems, try accessing the plugin and altering the configuration.
Any errors encountered will be logged at the command prompt.
- When you are done, close the backup interface which will stop the test mode.
- Copy the info logged at the command prompt and email it to Support.